Take a short 100m stroll from the peaceful reserve of the Georges River and step into your very own master built split-level home. The charisma and tranquillity alone will ensure you fall in love again and again.
This property ticks all the right boxes with the following high points:
– 5 Double bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
– Master bedroom with his and hers walk in wardrobes and ensuite, opening onto an expansive balcony with river and bushland views
– Natural light flooding every angle of the home through carefully positioned skylights and windows
The modern Caesar stone kitchen stands as the focal point in the rear open plan concept with direct access outside
– The large dining and informal lounge room flow onto a multilevel alfresco stretching across the entire rear of the home incorporating a wood fire pizza oven and barbecue space
– The second lounge room offers the perfect breakout space for all members of the family
– Generous study space or home office
– Timber and stainless steel staircase and rails defining the each level of the home
– High quality timber floors throughout the bottom floor
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Stunning in ground salt-water swimming pool
– Large 790.4sqm rectangle block naturally flowing onto open bush land
– Huge triple garage incorporating a mezzanine level for added storage
It is almost impossible to find a riverfront community which feels a million miles away from the hustle and bustle of Sydney yet is so well serviced being within a 10 minute drive to multiple private and public schools, shopping centres, Holsworthy Train Station and M5 motorway.
If you are ready for a complete change of lifestyle all the while being tempted to entertain with every opportunity you receive then come and inspect this magnificent home today.